segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2025

Inazuma Eleven: Where would the Go characters be in the Ares/Orion universe?

First of all, I just want to say, if you haven't watched inazuma eleven, you'll probably be a little lost.

But either way, I was thinking where would the Go characters be in the ares/orion universe?
 
Arion Sherwind:
Without the whole "alien" thing Axel wouldn't have gone to Okinawa so arion wouldn't have been saved by him and (maybe) Arion wouldn't have became so obsessed with soccer.
 
Aitor Cazador:
Since Alia Academy is now just some team consisting of kids from the Sun Garden orphanage, Aitor is
probably a member that team, though I'm not sure who else would be apart this team.
 
Sol Daystar
I like to imagine Sol in  Lunar Prime mostly because of him appearing in Orion talking to Heath.
 
Lucian Dark
Since Lucian's uncle Ray Dark didn't die, having his uncle in his life might influence Lucian into being different, he could be in the Royal Academy team, maybe he actually started playing earlier.
 
Victor Blade
Assuming the accident when he was seven still happened, his brother would still be in a wheelchair in the hospital. Depending on whether fifth sector still exists or not, he could either be a seed for fifth sector or he could just be a normal player from some random team.

I still have other things to say about this, and I might write another post about it, but for now I'll leave it like this.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Inazuma Eleven: Where would the Go characters be in the Ares/Orion universe?

First of all, I just want to say, if you haven't watched inazuma eleven, you'll probably be a little lost. But either way, I was thi...